Mamaroneck, New York bought this Type 10 La France engine in 1918. It retains its original Champion chemical tank, but its original hard rubber tires have been replaced by modern pneumatics. The rig was refurbished by a gentleman named Russell who used it in parades and named it after himself. During the 1970s he donated the engine to the Hall of Flame. It is called a triple combination because it has a pump, a chemical tank, and carries over 800 feet of 2 ½ inch hose.